Everything students need to know to master the Verbal Reasoning, Quantitative Reasoning, and Essay sections of the GRE (Graduate Record Examination)--plus access to extra tests, practice drills, guidance, and review in our Premium Portal online.
HE ALL-IN-ONE SOLUTION FOR YOUR HIGHEST POSSIBLE SCORE!
Get all the prep you need for your best score on the GRE with The Princeton Review, including 6 full-length practice tests, thorough Verbal and Math topic reviews, and exclusive access to premium online content with tons of extra practice and resources.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Powerful tactics to avoid traps and beat the GRE
• Pacing tips to help maximize your time
• Detailed examples of how to employ each strategy to your advantageEverything You Need to Know for a High Score.
• Thorough reviews for every section of the exam
• Valuable practice with complex reading comprehension passages and math problems
• Extensive GRE vocabulary list featuring key terms and exercises Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 6 full-length practice tests
(2 in the book & 4 online) with detailed answer explanations
• Drills for each test section—Verbal, Math, and Writing
• Step-by-step guides for interpreting your practice test results
• In-depth score reports available for online practice examsPlus, with Cracking the GRE, Premium Edition you'll get online access to exclusive premium content for an extra competitive edge:
• Key info about grad school admissions, testing calendars, and financial aid
• Video tutorials that break down strategies for each section of the GRE
• Multi-week study guides
• Special "GRE Insider" section packed with helpful info about grad school admissions, popular programs, application requirements, and more